Are you certain that your email will be able to expand your company in a competitive market?
Email is still a reliable tool for companies in initiating and maintaining communication with their prospects and existing clients.
Customer service through email is more convenient because it supports asynchronous communication. The customer contacts the business’s support representatives through email, and they do so at their most convenient time. In return, the firm replies to it as promptly as it is feasible.
While email may not support real-time communication, it aids in reducing call waiting time in voice support and regulating bulk volumes of customer chat messages.
If you plan to nurture your leads and close sales, you need email support software that’s simple to use, low-cost, and highly effective at the same time.
Email management software keeps your customer service inbox organized, well-managed, and tracked in real-time by your entire support staff. 2022 has a slew of new email support software worth
5 Best Customer Service Email Support Software
As your company expands, you may want to consider implementing a software platform to assist your agents in managing their inboxes. Automated processes, real-time collaboration, and performance statistics may all be provided by a sophisticated email support solution.
Here are some of the finest email support software for 2022:
LiveChat is live support software that allows desk software firms to conduct real-time engagement with clients over various channels, including online chat, email, and social media.
It assists both customers and salespeople. With LiveChat, you can easily manage messages, post announcements, and invite people to chat.
LiveChat also provides a HelpDesk solution that allows customers to leave messages for organizations using their own email accounts. A team member may create a ticket if a client inquires through other channels, such as LiveChat, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, or a call. All inquiries are recorded as tickets and allocated to the proper legislation and categories inside the application. Customer profiles and opened emails from the past months are saved in the application’s database.
LiveChat’s most important features include:
- Ticket Form – After-hours communications is possible with the help of the ticket form feature. Even after your staff logs out, A ticket form replaces the chat widget on your website. Visitors may get in touch with you at any time of day or night, and you can handle the ticket whenever it suits you.
- Canned Responses – When customers ask the same questions repeatedly, canned answers might save you time by reducing the amount of repetitive responses sent by your support staff.
- Rich Messages – Customers respond better to more personalized, intuitive, and visually attractive emails compared to messages with generic templates and designs. Say, you have an upcoming promotion and you want to boost your email subscribers and open rates. A catchy and customized email will likely help you achieve just that.
- Inactivity Messages – Inactivity messages aim to ensure that you never lose a lead. Even when employees are too busy to respond immediately, this tool allows you to keep in touch with clients. All you have to do is to ask for a customer’s email address.
Their rates start at $16.00 a month, which is best suited for startups and SMEs.
They charge $33.00/month for companies with an existing in-house support team
For larger companies, LiveChat offers an introductory price of $50.00/month.
One of the world’s largest remote companies, Help Scout specializes in providing help desk software that enhances the quality of support provided to customers.
The company provides an email-based customer support platform. They also offer a knowledge base tool along with private notes, collision detection tool, and a search or contact widget for customer support that clients can embed in their website.
Help Scouts’ key features include:
- Shared Inbox – Your team’s efficiency thanks to a shared inbox feature that helps answer emails in no time, thanks to Help Scout’s intuitive UI. In addition, you’ll have access to automation and collaboration technologies that will make your work more efficient.
- Knowledge base – A knowledge base is a collection of articles, infographics, videos, and other resources containing information about your services. Think of it as a library of essential details about your business that customers can use if they prefer self-service over requesting assistance from one of your support personnel.
- Messages – The message capabilities in Help Scout Messages allow you to anticipate your customers’ requirements and deliver proactive value by anticipating their questions and answering them in real-time through email, live chat, or a help center.
- Workflows – Workflows can assist more individuals more quickly. As your workload grows, Scout Workflows can help you stay at the top of the list. To keep reaction times low and automate repetitive processes, use them.
Standard is the best option for starters and costs only $20.00 each month.
Plus, priced at $35.00 per month for companies looking to expand.
Company costs $60.00 a month and suits bigger corporations or teams.
HubSpot is a software developer and marketer for inbound marketing, sales, and customer care. It is a well-known and well-respected company that offers a CRM, email marketing software, landing page design, online chat, social media marketing, content management, web analytics, SEO, and customer support.
Some of the HubSpot features:
- Email Design – Create stunning emails without the need for designers or IT professionals. Edit your material with ease with the drag-and-drop interface of HubSpot. They offer ready-to-use email templates and can tailor them to the demands of your company.
- Seamless Database Updating – HubSpot CRM helps increase customer loyalty. When you customize each email for each subscriber based on the contact insights contained in your free HubSpot CRM, you’ll increase the number of emails read, and links clicked. A subscriber’s lifecycle stage, list membership, or any other information in their contact data may be used to provide the most appropriate subject lines, material, and relevant links. It’s more of a CRM with email marketing and automation features.
- WordPress plugin – Deliver email campaigns straight from your WordPress site. Using a HubSpot form or chat widget and the plugin, you can automatically add contacts to your CRM.
Marketing Hub includes HubSpot’s email marketing platform, which is free to use. HubSpot’s Starter, Professional, and Enterprise versions of Marketing Hub all provide additional tools that may help you automate and expand your marketing operations.
New Media Services is one of the industry’s leading providers of email support outsourcing services. Their services help businesses prepare customized email content to retain their existing patrons and acquire new customers.
Their email support software features include:
- Auto-Reply Option – Incorporate keywords based on your services for accurate and automated replies. This is applicable for when you don’t have operators available to reply to queries beyond business hours.
- Customizable Replies – Manage customer chats efficiently with canned replies based on frequently asked questions. Reduce the time spent by your agents replying to repetitive queries, so they can focus on more serious customer issues.
- Operator Chat Screen – Help your support agents monitor all processed messages and keep track of subscriber history and information. The chat screen comes with a built-in notepad for important reminders and recording customer information.
- Statistical Email Data Reporting – Get real-time reports and updates on subscriber messages, number of messages handled per hour, and all other relevant email data relevant to enhance your customer support service.
NMS cost varies depending on your company’s demands. You just need to fill out the form and choose the services your company needs, and they will present you with a pricing range that fits your budget.
Hiver is an email-based collaboration software company renowned for having quite a strong presence in the industry. It enables teams to collaborate on sales, support, recruiting, project management, and operations by sharing email exchanges.
It is often regarded as the finest email management software for Gmail since it provides a slew of useful functions for Gmail users. You may use it in conjunction with your current Gmail account as an add-on. You can access shared inboxes with other team members, assign emails to individual agents, or make notes.
The following are some of Hiver’s most notable features:
- Customizable Tags – Create email tags with a single click using Hiver’s color-coded tags for improved visibility. You may also share your own tags with your colleagues. Additionally, you may automatically set up and use rule-based automation to tag emails.
- Hiver Analytics – Acquire a clearer picture of your team’s performance. In Gmail, you may access numerous types of report with a single click. Simply press “Analyze” to begin a thorough investigation of the data.
- Email template –. Hiver makes it easy to create and store an email response template in seconds. Plus, email templates make it easier to respond to emails by reducing time spent on routine tasks.
Lite, which is priced at $15.00/month and is excellent for novices.
Pro offers more flexibility and seamlessness in your customer service at $39.00 per month.
Elite charges $59.00 per month and is the perfect option for large companies.
Choosing an email management app system might be challenging if you are presented with such competitive options to choose from. Your email support software is a critical component of your support team’s daily operations. The importance of selecting the appropriate software cannot be underestimated.
When evaluating the features of email management software, you should think about what your organization requires. You’ll be able to weigh the pros and cons of each to make an informed decision that highlights your business’ unique setup best..